Type of dish: Main caurse
Cooking time: 2 hrs
Main ingredient: Vegetables, creme fraiche
|4–8||Potatoes for baking|
|1 pack||Barbecue sticksluminum foil|
|1||Zucchini, in half moons|
|2||Yellow peppers, in chunky pieces|
|2||Red onion, in wedges|
|1 box||Cherry tomatoes , whole|
|1 pack||Halloumi cheese , in chunky pieces|
|1–2||Marinade, ready-made honey|
|2 tubs||Creme fraiche|
|1||Avocado, in pieces|
|0,5||Red onion, chopped|
|1||Yellow pepper, chopped|
|Salt and pepper|
|Splash of tabasco|
1. Make a fire and wait until it's only glowing. Wrap potaties in foil, a couple of layers, and put them straight on the bed of embers.
2. Chop veggies and cheese for the sticks and put them in a plastic bag with marinade.
The potaties will take a long time. At least 1–2 hours, so grab a beer, your fishing rod and relax.
3. When the potatoes got about 20 minutes to go, you make the sticks. Just stick all the stuff on their and grill them on the griddle.
4. In the meantime, make your filling for the potatoes. Mix sour cream with veggies and add quite a lot of salt, pepper and herbs. Splash a little tabasco and lemon juice if you got it.
5. Serve your baked potatoes with the filling and barbecue sticks.