Type of dish: Main
Cooking time: 35 min
Main ingredient: Pasta, Minced meat
|2||Onions, finely chopped|
|Butter or oil|
|1 tin||Whole peeled tomatoes|
|1 cube||Beef stock (or vegetable)|
|2 tblsp||Tomato paste|
|2 cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|Salt and black pepper|
1. Fry onions in butter/oil without it getting coloured.
2. Add mince and fry until cooked.
3. Add tomato sauce and water.
4. Add stock, tomato paste, garlic and herbs. Boil on low heat fo 30 minutes. Add salt and black pepper to taste when it's done.
5. When you got 15 min to go, boil the pasta.
6. Serve your Spaghetti Bolognaise with ketchup.