Type of dish: Sandwich
Cooking time: 15 min
Main ingredient: Smoked salmon, bread
|4 slices||Smoked Salmon|
|1||Small red onion|
|5 tblsp||Sour cream/creme fraiche|
|2 tblsp||Red caviar|
|1||Ciabatta, small baguette or wrap|
1. Finely chop half the red onion and mix with sour cream and red caviar.
2. Slice avocado thinly and cut half onion rings of the rest of the red onion.
3. Grill the bread a little of possible (can be excluded)
4. Spread the sour cream mix on to the bread and layer avocado, salmon and red onion on top.
5. Cut it in two and voila, a light lunch for two.