Type of dish: Main course
Cooking time: 40 min
Main ingredient: Beans, rice
|4 port||Rice or tortillas|
|2 cubes||Vegetable stock|
|1 tin||Kidney beans|
|1 teasp||Ground cumin|
|1 tblsp||Chili powder|
|0,5 teasp||Ground coriander|
|1 teasp||Dried oregano|
|2 cloves||Garlic, thinly sliced|
|1||Green pepper, diced|
|1||Red pepper , diced|
|1 bag||Vegetarian mince mix|
1. Start with the vegetarian mince mix. Put it in bowl with 1 liter of water. Add one cube vegetable stock and boil without lid for 5-10 minutes. Gently press out any excessive fluid.
2. Fry cumin, chili, coriander and paprika in oliver oil a couple of minutes.
3. Add mince mix and the rest of the ingridients, except beans.
4. Boil under a lid for 15 minutes. If you're having rice, boil it now
5. Stir in the beans and boil for 5 minutes.
6. Serve with rice or tortilla bread, sweetcorn and perhaps a dollop of creme fraiche